Galaxy’s PAT-Man™ is a comprehensive solution for PAT (Part Average Testing) and other DPM reduction techniques that manages the entire outlier removal process from initial wafer lot characterization to final-test yield monitoring. PAT-Man is used in production by major IDMs around the world to help improve the quality of devices used in safety-critical applications such as automotive, medical and defense.
With PAT-Man’s intelligent, auto-adaptive outlier algorithms and detailed outlier analysis, cost-conscious manufacturers are not only able to minimize PAT yield loss, but often can actually improve yields by using outlier data to better control the manufacturing process.
- Supports DPAT, Multi-variate PAT, GDBN, NNR, Cluster, Reticle Step and other outlier detection techniques
- Fast recipe creation and yield estimation
- Intelligent, auto-adaptive rules for lowest yield impact
- PAT yield monitoring and reporting drives yield improvement programs
- Integrates easily with manufacturing process at wafer sort or final test
- Significantly reduces quality and reliability issues and their consequences (e.g. customer returns, product recalls)
- Quickly identifies process shifts
- Provides a means to communicate rapid feedback amongst the members of the supply chain
- Improves your processes, which can lead to actual yield increase