The Tanner MEMS solution from Siemens EDA is the enterprise ready, gold standard 3D MEMS design and simulation platform of choice. The digital twin of the MEMS device begins with the design capture in L-Edit. Designers benefit from a unified environment that supports MEMS device design and fabrication modeling. Component libraries enable design reuse. And teams co-designing their IC with their MEMS device and packages gain productivity with a unified MEMS and IC design environment.
L-Edit has all of the functionality needed to implement today’s MEMS designs. L-Edit’s native curve representations with the capability to define complex Boolean operations coupled with the creation and use parameterised cells enables easy and quick layout of MEMS devices.
The MEMS digital twin flow enables engineers to accelerate product development with digital prototyping and move away from costly physical prototyping. This flow enables system-level closed loop simulations of the IC and MEMS device.
Foundry-proven, the MEMS digital twin enhances manufacturability of MEMS devices allowing a parametrised approach to modeling and simulating MEMS manufacturing steps.
- Create a MEMS 3D model from layout
- Programmable layout editor with MEMS-friendly capabilities
- Design rule checking for MEMS manufacturability
- System-level simulation of MEMS devices and their IC counterpart
- Complete layer & design geometry visualization
- Automatic generation of behavioural models of the device
- Import / export DXF (including boundary reconstruction during import)
- Available for Windows & Linux