EDA Solutions Limited will use contact information provided to use for marketing, administration, statistical analysis and promotional purposes.
EDA Solutions Limited
Registered Office: EDA Solutions Limited, Unit A5 Segensworth Business Centre,Segensworth Road, Farnham, PO15 5RQ, UK
Registered Number 04247879
- You have a right to object at which point we will stop all activities involving your data immediately.
- You have a right to be informed of how we are using your data. This document should address this for you but if you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All contacts held within EDA Solutions Limited database are entitled to receive a copy of the information EDA Solutions Limited holds on them at any time. There will be no charge for this service. You will be asked to provide suitable proof that you are the contact before any details are disclosed.
- All contacts held within EDA Solutions Limited database are entitled to amend the information held by EDA Solutions Limited at any time. There will be no charge for this service. You will be asked to provide suitable proof that you are the contact before any changes are made.
- All contacts held within EDA Solutions Limited database are entitled to have their records removed from EDA Solutions Limited at any time. There will be no charge for this service. You will be asked to provide suitable proof that you are the contact before any changes are made.
- If you need your data in a format that can be transferred into another system or media, we are able to provide this in the almost universally accepted format of CSV. You will be asked to provide suitable proof that you are the contact before any information is released.
- If you don’t like how we are using your data, you can contact us at any time to tell us to restrict processing. In these circumstances, your data would be held but not used for any purposes you object to. You are still within your rights to have your details removed entirely if you choose. You will be asked to provide suitable proof that you are the contact before any changes are made.
If you would like further information on your rights under GDPR, please visit the ICO website https://ico.org.uk
By signing up to EDA Solutions Limited as a contact, completing a contact form on any of our sites, or by voluntarily passing your information to EDA Solutions Limited for business purposes, you are agreeing to Consent to these Terms & Conditions.
EDA Solutions Limited will electronically record the consent of all contacts added to our system from 25th May 2018 as per GDPR guidelines.
Purposes of processing
Data will be processed to allow EDA Solutions Limited to provide software products, licenses and services either purchased or for evaluation as well as customers and prospective customers of news and technical information relating to the products and services offered by EDA Solutions Limited.
Lawful Basis for Processing
Data processed by EDA Solutions Limited falls into one or more of these categories:
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent to process their personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
If you feel you do not fit into any of these categories, and would like to complain, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Retention of Data
EDA Solutions Limited will hold contact data until it is deemed no longer fit for purpose (the data subject cannot be contacted, or we feel there is no valid reason for keeping the data). EDA Solutions Limited will keep all historical data (whether held locally or through 3rd party processors) to help grow and maintain the business. Under GDPR you are able to view, edit or remove your data at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
If you would like to make a complaint about data handling by EDA Solutions Limited or any of our organisations, or to complete a Right of Access, Amendment or Removal notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EDA Solutions Limited takes the privacy of our customers and visitors very seriously and will never disclose your personal details unless requested by government agencies or the judicial process (and excluding 3rd party organisations used by EDA Solutions Limited for the storage and processing of data). EDA Solutions Limited will never pass your information onto another organisation or individual without contacting you first, unless…
- (1) If you come to us asking for help or are interested in collaborating with another organisation, to make this happen personal business details will be passed onto other parties (name, organisation, phone, email, topic).
- (2) If a 3rd party comes to us asking to pass on their information to you to instigate collaboration, if we feel it is appropriate (not phishing or junk mail) and might be of interest, we will pass this information onto you.
3rd Parties used
EDA Solutions Limited uses a number of 3rd party applications to process your information. A list of the services we use can be provided by emailing email@example.com
Each service uses it’s own systems to secure your data and EDA Solutions Limited also uses robust password protection, plus other measures, for all administration accounts on our sites. Anyone registering with one of our websites is requested to add a strong mixed-character password for their own data security.
EDA Solutions Limited stores company data offsite using approved secure procedures. Websites are hosted by 3rd party organisations using their own server security. We also have our own internal security software installed and use a password system for individual access. All computer equipment used by EDA Solutions Limited is secured with passwords, firewalls, anti-virus/malware software and other measures in place. All data recorded on 3rd party systems is protected with their own security systems and each service maintains their own privacy policies. If you require more detail on all 3rd party systems used by EDA Solutions Limited, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. EDA Solutions Limited users have their own password protection for each system. User data in spreadsheets will be secured.
EDA Solutions Limited does not collect or store any social media information on you as a person or as a company. EDA Solutions Limited encourages member companies to follow our company pages on Linkedin.
We send out regular newsletters and communications to customers, prospects and individuals who have expressed interest in the company, its product or services. All our newsletters will have an unsubscribe option if you would like to opt out.
EDA Solutions Limited retains only the data required for contact management processes. This is generally: Name, organisation, position, contact details, business interests and record of any contact (where relevant).
EDA Solutions Limited will not ask for, or store, sensitive personal information unless it is required for member management (e.g food allergies, a home address when it is also the business address etc).
Other contacts within your organisation
EDA Solutions Limited will process the information of any other members of your organisation who freely pass on their details for inclusion in our communications, however, in instances where you are adding contacts within your organisation on their behalf (for example, accounts contacts when registering), we will contact them to receive their approval to be recorded on our system. For that reason, we ask that you make the individuals aware that you have passed on their information and that we will be in touch. Please provide contact information for any relevant parties.
Online Contact Forms
EDA Solutions Limited gathers basic contact information through online contact forms on our website. This information is stored for marketing. Visitors will be asked to confirm their approval of our T&C’s before submitting any form. Confirmation of this permission will be held electronically by EDA Solutions Limited.
We may contact our customers, prospects, interested people by telephone, post or email.
Sharing of Data internally
EDA Solutions Limited may transfer contact information within organisations owned or operated by EDA Solutions Limited. You will only ever be contacted by these organisations when we deem the subject matter is of interest.
EDA Solutions Limited takes all reasonable measures to ensure that the information held is accurate. EDA Solutions Limited relies on individuals to keep us up to date with contact and company changes and cannot take responsibility for errors related to information that has not been passed on.
When your company becomes a customer of EDA Solutions Limited, you are required to name a primary contact. If your primary contact changes, please pass on their relevant contact information asap.
Photographs & Video
EDA Solutions Limited run a number of events throughout the year. As part of our marketing plan, we sometimes take photographs and/or video at these events, to be used in newsletters, directories, websites and other promotional drives. On occasion you may appear in these media and may also be identified by name if appropriate to the usage.
EDA Solutions Limited run a number of events throughout the year. When you register for an event, we use this data to create an attendee list which is handed out at the event, given to the site for security/safety reasons and passed onto the event Sponsors as proof of attendance levels. The data is also held by EDA Solutions Limited for statistical reasons. Published data will consist of your name and organisation only. If you make a presentation at an EDA Solutions Limited event, as part of the post-event process, we may put the presentation online in the form of a downloadable file (e.g PDF) and/or a video. If you would prefer to share a modified version of your presentation, please send it to us at email@example.com. If you would prefer it not to be listed, please let us know. If presenting at an event you may also be listed in a proceedings book, social media, promotional email. The data presented might include: profile photo, name, organisation, job title, biography, abstract and any other details you submit.
All attendee, sponsor and speaker details will be stored by EDA Solutions Limited for contact management and promotional purposes and may be recorded with one or more of our approved 3rd Party processors.
Photographs: EDA Solutions Limited run a number of events throughout the year. As part of our marketing plan, we take a number of photographs at these events so they can be used in newsletters, websites and other promotional drives. On occasion your company staff, logos and other identifying features may appear in these photographs.
Videos: EDA Solutions Limited run a number of events throughout the year. As part of our marketing plan, we take a number of videos at these events, so they can be used in newsletters, websites and other promotional drives. On occasion we shall conduct interviews at the event or film crowds where you or your staff may be seen in the background.
Our sites use one essential cookie and one cookie for Google Analytics. This will not collect any personal information on visitors to the site and will only be used for statistical purposes.
When you visit one of our sites, a Google Analytics cookie will be written to your computer. We use the statistical information to improve the site and see which areas are of most interest to our visitors. If you do not wish to be included, please disable cookies and clear all temporary internet files from your browser. Please note, this may result in loss of some functionality of this site and others.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to throttle request rate.
|30 seconds to 1 year
|Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.