The EZwave Joint Waveform DataBase (JWDB) is a high-performance waveform database for manipulating huge waveform databases from leading simulators, loading gigabytes of data in seconds. EZwave provides native support for Eldo® Classic, Eldo RF, Eldo Premier, ADiT™, Questa® ADMS, Questa, and HyperLynx tools. It also supports other simulation data formats including: Synopsys HSPICE® output, Novas FSDB, vcd, and raw files.
EZwave can analyze time or frequency domain waveform of any type: analog, digital, eye diagram, smith chart, polar or complex chart, and histogram.
- Intuitive Waveform Viewing: Load, display, search, and view multiple databases in a single session.
- Parametric Analysis: Easily manage multiple-runs simulation results.
- Graphical Waveform Calculation: Feature-rich environment for simulation results viewing and post-processing.
- Cursors and Measurement Tools: Perform and plot a variety of analog and mixed-signal measurement operations on waveforms.
- Waveform Post-Processing: Access advanced signal processing tools, charting, and analysis.
- Powerful Mixed-Signal Waveform Comparison: Automatically compare simulation result to a known-good waveform.
- Automatic Reloading: Automatically display and compare new simulation results with previous results during simulation.
- Scripting for more Automation: Run measurements in TCL using hundreds built-in functions.
- Design Platform Integration: Fully integrated with Mentor’s Pyxis Custom IC Design platform and easily integrated with Cadence Virtuoso Composer/ADE environment.