Examinator-Pro offers product and test engineers everything they need to characterise new ICs and test programs, quickly ramp up production at OSATs and identify and diagnose yield excursions. Examinator-Pro turns standard test data files like STDF, ATDF, PCM and 100+ other formats into comprehensive reports, and enables you to drill down into the data interactively for root-cause analysis.
Typical Examinator-Pro applications include:
- Advanced device characterisation and reliability analysis
- Test program prove-in/limit tuning
- Tester, load-board correlation studies
- Test time optimisation
- Subcontractor qualification
- Root cause analysis for yield issues
The majority of Galaxy’s 7500+ of users are product, test and applications engineers from fabless, IDM, subcontractor and ATE companies. Typically, these engineers use Examinator-Pro to conduct characterisation of early samples, then qualify the product and test hardware before the production ramp using repeatability, correlation, and reliability analysis. Once the production volumes ramp they use Examinator-Pro again to diagnose yield excursions.
Given the billions of data points and the time pressure to resolve issues quickly, rapid data analysis is critical. And that’s what Examinator delivers. Examinator-Pro has become the de facto industry standard and is used by applications engineers at the top 3 ATE companies: Advantest, Xcerra and Teradyne.
- Fast - creates all the popular reports simultaneously
- Easy to use - immediate productivity without any training.
- Versatile - usable from early characterisation to large-scale production
- Scalable - compatible with Yield-Man and PAT-Man for high volume production yield and quality management