Where you will fit in EDA Solutions
With a Bachelor’s degree in electronic engineering and a keen desire to help design engineers be successful using IC chip design software (EDA) your role is essential to our customer success.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide pre- and post-sales technical support to prospects and customers alike.
You will present to sales prospects the technical capabilities of the software applications which EDA Solutions sells. And you will solve software application usage problems our customer brings to our support desk.
Send an updated CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you will be doing
- Help pre-sales prospects evaluate and learn to use our products
- Pre & post-sales technical support of EDA products including Siemens EDA Custom IC Design tools and Galaxy Semiconductor test data analytics solutions.
- Deliver technical support to customers by email, phone, MS Teams meetings etc
- Author application notes and case studies
- Develop scripts for custom design and flow-based solutions
- Liaise with our partners, (Siemens EDA and Galaxy Semiconductor) with both their support and product development organisations
- Represent our company at trade shows and conferences
- Undertake occasional international travel (Europe and USA)
- Provide IT support for Microsoft Office and office equipment for the company as a second level responsibility
What you will bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or related discipline
- Appreciation of electronic circuit design flows & product lifecycle
- Practical scripting or programming ability (Python, TCL, C++)
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently (with minimum supervision)
- Ideally, you will have electronic design experience gained as an intern or from your first engineering role post university.
- If you have longer career experience, the role can be tuned to recognise your experience
- Practical experience of digital / analogue / mixed-signal IC design, verification or EDA tool support
- Linux/Unix operating systems experience
- Experience of cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) environments
- A demonstrable ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development and technical training
- Full time, permanent position.
EDA Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.