Published by Henry Frankland – Latest update: 03/10/2022
Relevant product(s): All FlexNet licensed products
Operating systems: Linux RHEL 7 and above
Versions affected: All
Relevant area(s): Licensing
The Siemens support portal provides access to download licenses and software that is assigned to a site. This article will cover the downloading of license files.
- A valid support account which has been joined to the company site ID which has been credited with the license
- Open siemens support page https://support.sw.siemens.com/en-US/ and login.
- Select the user icon located in the top right-hand corner, as shown in Figure 1
- Then in the new side window select “Your Account”, as shown in Figure 2
- In the account page that appears select “licenses” and then select “Licenses by Site” or “Licenses by Host”, and then select Download to download your license, as shown in Figure 3
Support Hub Guide: https://www.eda-solutions.com/support-hub/supporthub-guide