Technical Support Engineer
At EDA Solutions Ltd., we pride ourselves for being a team of passionate engineers and consultants who are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and services. We are a team of innovators and problem-solvers who are always looking for new ways to help our customers succeed.
Get the opportunity to work on exciting projects and cutting-edge EDA tools that will make a real difference in the IC design world, from industry giants such as Siemens EDA and Galaxy Semiconductor. You will be surrounded by a team of talented and passionate engineers and consultants who are always willing to help you succeed.
With plenty of opportunities offered in this role, your development and career growth are our motto!
We were recently awarded the Top European Partner for Mentor Graphics at the Siemens EDA European Partner Leadership Summit (Converge 2023)!!
What you will be doing
- Pre & post-sales technical support of EDA products including Siemens EDA Custom IC Design tools and Galaxy Semiconductor test data analytics solutions.
- Deliver technical support to customers by email, phone, MS Teams meetings etc
- Help prospects evaluate and learn to use our products
- Author application notes and case studies
- Develop scripts for custom design and flow-based solutions
- Liaise with our partners, (Siemens EDA and Galaxy Semiconductor) with both their support and product development organisations
- Represent our company at trade shows and conferences
- Undertake occasional international travel (Europe and USA)
- Provide IT support for Microsoft Office and office equipment for the company as a second level responsibility
What you will bring
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or related discipline
- Practical scripting or programming ability (Python, TCL, C++)
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team and independently (with minimum supervision)
- Ideally, you will have electronic design experience gained as an intern or from your first engineering role post university.
- If you have longer career experience, the role can be tuned to recognise your experience
- Practical experience of analogue / mixed-signal IC design, verification or EDA tool support
- Linux/Unix operating systems experience
- Appreciation of the IC design & product lifecycle
- Experience of cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) environments
- A demonstrable ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development and technical training
- Full time, permanent position.
EDA Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Your next step, apply!
Send an updated CV and short cover letter
Or try the Chat button
Its in the bottom corner of this window
Sorry, no agencies accepted.