Understand what the Siemens full flow, Custom IC Design solution can do for you today.
Are you looking for a highly productivity solution for your Custom IC design flow? Is it time to change your solution for one which is cost effective rather than cost prohibitive? Or would you value more support from a team who puts you first?
Since the acquisition of Mentor by Siemens the Custom IC Design flow has gone from strength to strength. We hope you’ll be excited what you see.
Beam me up!
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Understand how Calibre, Analog FastSPICE and Solido Design Environment are comprehensively integrated into a full design flow with schematic and physical layout environment.
- A practical overview of the tool from creating a schematic to GDSII tapeout
- How analogue simulation tools are invoked from within the design and results debugged
- Benefit from integrated Calibre solutions for physical verification
- OpenAccess and other industry standards support
- Teams based collaboration and version control
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Analog IC design engineers
- Custom IC design engineering managers
- EDA/CAD managers
WHICH PRODUCTS ARE COVERED
- Analog FastSPICE
- Solido Design Environment
Register for free now
Khalid is responsible for the technical team at EDA Solutions and is a specialist for mixed-signal, analog and digital IC design EDA tools. He has authored and conducted training courses in these fields to both new and experienced engineers.
Pete has held senior marketing roles covering product management, and strategy operations. His career spans EDA, semiconductor and electronic systems working across Europe, Israel and USA.