Developing functional safe IP & IC is one key to success in the automotive industry.
The automotive industry is experiencing substantial disruption through rapid change in many areas including; electrification & ADAS, hardware & software architectures as well as development tools.
Siemens EDA is delivering a series of webinars to provide perspective of the impact to companies developing automotive ICs, IP and SoCs.
The sessions will include an overview of the requirements and challenges dealing with functional safe designs as well as information of various flows for fault analysis and benefits of hardware accelerated verification.
Quick glance at some of the topics
- Developing safe ICs for the automotive
- Requirements and verification traceability
- Analog and mixed-signal functional verification for safety critical applications
- Formal and clock domain crossing
- Manufacturing test for safety critical and high-reliability designs
Participation is free. Pick the sessions most interesting for you.More information and registration details