Tanner EDA Completes Analog/Mixed-signal Flow with Digital Place and Route in Release v16.1 of HiPer Silicon Design Suite
v16.1 adds all-new digital place and route, advanced parasitic extraction and enhanced interoperability with layout tools through OpenAccess
MONROVIA, California – April 7, 2014 – Tanner EDA, the catalyst for innovation and leader for design, layout and verification of analog and mixed-signal (A/MS) integrated circuits (ICs), has released version 16.1 of the company's HiPer Silicon™ design suite. New products include a digital place and route tool, SDL enhancements, and support for LEF/DEF exchange formats and SDF timing extraction. The HiPer Silicon v16.1 design suite delivers unprecedented interoperability and a complete analog/mixed-signal end-to-end flow, making Tanner EDA the price/performance industry alternative for IC design teams. New capabilities in v16.1 include:
New capabilities for front-end (schematic capture, simulation, waveform viewing):
- Enhanced mixed-signal co-simulation.
- Enhanced cross-probing between layout, schematic and in-simulation waveforms.
- Advanced waveform comparison tool.
New capabilities for back-end (layout):
- New digital place and route tool for mixed-signal designs.
- Support for the LEF/DEF exchange formats, and SDF timing extraction.
- HiPer Verify advanced parasitic extraction.
- Enhanced interoperability with third-party layout tools through OpenAccess.
- Support for the OASIS mask interchange format.
- SDL connectivity extractor and short/open checker.
"Version 16.1 adds additional productivity enhancements to HiPer Silicon," said Greg Lebsack, Tanner EDA's president. "New capabilities in front end and back end, and the release of our digital place-and-route, provides designers a complete analog and digital flow. The release reaffirms our ongoing commitment to offer customers the best possible price/performance for their complete mixed-signal design flow."
Pricing and Availability
HiPer Silicon v16.1 is available for the Windows® and Linux operating systems. For additional information, visit the Tanner EDA website at www.tannereda.com, or contact EDA Solutions.